In partnership with the BIM Institute, Hypenica is set to bring yet another first to the construction event arena: the Construction Software & IT Summit & Expo co-located with the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos 2016 taking place 9 – 11 May 2016 at Gallagher Estate, Johannesburg.The Construction IT Summit and Expo will cover a broad range of construction Information technology aspects, from innovative visual design construct solutions, intelligent estimating and ERP solutions and cloud technology.
The Construction IT Summit and Expo promises to be the major annual networking event for construction software and IT professionals that informs, connects and boosts this complex industry and its dedicated players.
What to expect at the IT Summit:
- Embracing Digital Construction in Africa
- Integrated Cost Management Solutions
- Virtual 3D Construction
- Importance of Cloud Technology in Construction
- Separately bookable: Register as a delegate for 1 day Summit
- Platinum pass registration: Register to attend the entire African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo and gain free entry into the Construction IT Summit and Expo
- Group bookings: Bring your entire team and build your capacity! When you register 4 delegates you will receive a 5th registration for free.
ASAQS Will be accrediting CPD Points for Quantity Surveyors
- Andre Strauss, Director, Graphisoft Southern Africa
- Scott Chatterton, Director, Canadian BIM Institute
- Nathan Doughty, COO, Asite, United Kingdom
For more information on the event contact Vaughan Harris on [email protected] or +27 21 557 4061