The 5th annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre taking place 23 – 24 May 2017. The venue allows for an outdoor expo area featuring a Contractors’ Corner that will attract over 2500 small to medium contractors. The indoor expo features over 5 000m2 6 new dedicated zones including Concrete and Cement, MEP, Surfaces and Finishes, Tools and Equipment, Digital Construction and Construction. Have you booked your space with the only built environment trade show that generates hundreds of leads at half the cost of other similar expos!
Aside from generating leads, sales, and brand awareness, here are the other benefits African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo can provide:
- Meet over 9 000 potential customers from 45 countries
- Obtain customer feedback
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Introduce employees to the industry
- Meet the press
- Find partners and form strategic alliances
- Provide customer service (Many attendees want to ask exhibitors about their product-related problems and concerns)
- Identify potential employees
Exhibiting at African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo can assist you to conclude months of interaction in just 2 days! Can you afford not to be part of Africa’s BIGGEST MUST ATTEND built environment show? Contact us on +27 87 890 0898 to secure your place.