This is THE education, networking and business development platform for the east African regions’ concrete, cement and construction industries. The event brings together construction professionals such as architects, engineers, contractors, local authorities, government officials, investors and suppliers, offering plenty of networking opportunities for the entire value chain.
Concrete Trends and www.Concrete.TV have negotiated a special rate for readers and visitors: 2 for 1 special for you! Book your conference seat before 19 September and register your colleague for FREE. Quote code TCEEM08. Plus you will get a place to the post event site visit to the TWIGA factory on Friday, 31 October 2014: 9:00 – 13:00.
Content highlights from the programme include:
• Totally Concrete road seminar
• Maximising profit and minimising costs of the cement supply chain
• Durability, assessment and repair of concrete structures
• Preparing for urbanisation in East Africa – opportunities for concrete in modern architecture in East Africa
• Admixtures and cement extenders for high performance concrete
Some of concrete technology featured presentations include:
• Concrete cracking and repair: James Baratta, Regional Manager: Specialty Products Division, Laticrete International, USA
• Concrete testing: Geoff Griffiths, Owner, Geoff Griffiths & Associates, Independent materials testing & inspection laboratories, Kenya
• Admixture 101: How admixtures provide enhanced concrete quality, improved durability and deliver cost-benefits to both the producer and the user of concrete: Wolfram Schmidt, Senior Researcher, BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany
• Quality control in cement across borders: Moderated by: Malima Bundara, President, The Institute of Engineers Tanzania (IET)
And SO MUCH MORE! Click here to download the full agenda of speakers.
Join us for three days of days of inspiring keynotes, stimulating expert-led training, interactive panel discussions and plenty of networking opportunities. And more! Click here to download the full programme.
To make use of this offer, please email [email protected] or call +27 21 700 4354!
Editor: Concrete Trends
About www.Concrete.TV and Concrete Trends
www.Concrete.TV is the only African focused premier video online platform for all things concrete, cement and construction. We showcase broadcast style videos featuring the latest news in the industry. www.Concrete.TV has been operating since August 2012 and has had over 100,000 views and more than 1,000 hours of video has been viewed.
Concrete Trends is Africa’s leading concrete and construction Journal, consisting of a dynamic blend of print and digital information covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the cement, concrete and construction industry in Africa. Since 1998 Concrete Trends has portrayed the very best in concrete and construction, showcasing examples of the most creative use of this unique construction material.